The Warriors Baseball Furies shirt

Buy here: The Warriors Baseball Furies shirt
The Warriors Baseball Furies shirt Warriors this year reminded me a lot about this year’s patriots. Both lost some important star players but also picked up a number of players who could support their captain. Patriots don go to the Super Bowl just for Tom Brady, even though it’s a running joke. The warriors did not appear for 5 consecutive years in the Final just because Kevin Durant (Warrior defeated KD before he participated). Both created playoffs because they made the win and also had an cast that could make that happen.

The Warriors Baseball Furies ladies tee
Home page: mumtee.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dave’s not here man Cheech and Chong shirt

Breast Cancer Society ghost Halloween shirt

My my my I will find you Joe Kenda and Carl Marino shirt