Elton John Farewell Yellow Brick Road goodbye shirt

Since 12:24 Eastern Standard Time, Sir Elton is still alive and on tour A parting road of Golden Bricks! Elton John 1975 at Dodger Stadium. Ironically, the Elton John Farewell Yellow Brick Road goodbye shirt last concert I attended was – Elton John, January 30 this year at Staples – Farewell Yellow Brick Road. Can even start saying which one is best. His sunglasses are still monumental. His shoes were a little higher, and this time he jumped on his piano. Damned! Both are lifelong memories.

Elton John Farewell Yellow Brick Road goodbye tank top
home page: mumtee.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dave’s not here man Cheech and Chong shirt

Breast Cancer Society ghost Halloween shirt

My my my I will find you Joe Kenda and Carl Marino shirt