I will stab you don’t worry it will only sting a bit shirt

Source: I will stab you don’t worry it will only sting a bit shirt

It is the I will stab you don’t worry it will only sting a bit shirt largest jellyfish. And maybe 1500 tentacles. Treatment depends on the injection. If you only need to gently brush or touch accidentally, you can use standard procedures, including vinegar, use an OTC steroid topical medicine to relieve itching, use standard NSAIDs to relieve pain. Usually, all have disappeared in 2 days. The venom of this jellyfish is not particularly dangerous. However, there is always the risk of anaphylaxis. So if stung on a large scale, you can or should seek medical care. However, most injections are treated as indicated above

I will stab you don't worry it will only sting a bit tank top
Home page: mumtee.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dave’s not here man Cheech and Chong shirt

Breast Cancer Society ghost Halloween shirt

My my my I will find you Joe Kenda and Carl Marino shirt